Program : Degree
Course : Malaysian Economy
Code : ECMB313
Credit Hours : 03
Contact Hours : 03
Semester : Semester 1 Academic Year 2012/2013
This course provides the student with an overview of the Malaysian economy - the role of the government and its economic interaction with other countries in the region. Topics such as government economic plans and policies, income distribution and poverty eradication, labour force and labour relations, the financial system and international trade and investment will be covered in this course.
At the end of this course, students are expected to:
1. Critically analyse the Malaysian economy and its components.
2. Apprehend the economic development of the nation thus far.
3. Apprehend fundamental economic analysis provided by the media.
4. Rationally analyse the macro economy environment and the external factors in business decision-makings.
5. Assess, analyze and suggest appropriately methods on economy crisis.
6. Rationally analyse the implication of macro economy environment, current issues and implications of the current policies.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Reading the required textbook or topics before class
Doing your assignments
Asking question on things you need to understand
Paying close attention in the class
Writing and keeping your note up to date
Reviewing the subject before attending class
Answering question in the class