You will learn new things and acquire new knowledge
You need to be aware about Malaysia Economic Issues
You need to aspire to obtain an `A' grade in your exam
You need be diligent
You need to develop an analytical mind
Program : Degree
Course : Malaysian Economy
Code : ECMB313
Credit Hours : 03
Contact Hours : 03
Semester : Semester 1 Academic Year 2012/2013
This course provides the student with an overview of the Malaysian economy - the role of the government and its economic interaction with other countries in the region. Topics such as government economic plans and policies, income distribution and poverty eradication, labour force and labour relations, the financial system and international trade and investment will be covered in this course.
At the end of this course, students are expected to:
1. Critically analyse the Malaysian economy and its components.
2. Apprehend the economic development of the nation thus far.
3. Apprehend fundamental economic analysis provided by the media.
4. Rationally analyse the macro economy environment and the external factors in business decision-makings.
5. Assess, analyze and suggest appropriately methods on economy crisis.
6. Rationally analyse the implication of macro economy environment, current issues and implications of the current policies.